Yesterday, I posted about being thankful for little girls. The following is the link to one of my first blog posts. I have to say that I revisit this post regularly and it is still so true. Enjoy!
- Without thinking, you pull out your best Michael Jackson impersonation whenever she plays her favorite CD.
- You come back to your computer and discover a charming drawing.
- When you are down and feeling blue, the moment she enters the room and greets you, your day is suddenly brighter.
- The percentage rate of your tendency to smile and laugh goes up 200% (estimation).
- You can never take yourself too seriously.
- You randomly receive cards that contain hearts and flowers, and the color pink, and the word “love” on a regular basis.
- When you work out on the Wii, you have a special personal trainer who cheers you on.
- A daily hug from a little girl releases tension and has…
View original post 48 more words